Link Love - travel, bones & shopping

Friday, September 4, 2015

 photo Long-Weekend-Mood-Board_zps3zrubddd.jpg

Let's have a fist pump for the fact that my head cold is marginally improved upon last week! By next week I may even be able to breathe properly. Fingers Crossed. Earlier this week we had all out sinus trouble in the office which made me think that it is the weather and not just me, but it seems to be on the mend now.

As for the coming weekend? This weekend it's all about painting our roof white & father's day. What's your Father's Day plan? We'll be keeping it fairly low key on account of the roof painting.

Catching my eye on the internets this week:

Quotes to inspire your travels from Because I'm Addicted - we just booked our Christmas travels & are so excited. I wish it was already December!

Are you a morning person? I mostly am, but if you're not and want to be, this post on how to teach yourself to be a morning person will help.

Betty White is joining the cast of Bones for Season 11 - I can't wait for this, Betty White is the bomb!

Shop with Sarah Adelaide Hills shopping tours look like the best way to start your Christmas shopping

Feeling helpless about the Syrian refugee crisis? Then please donate to the UNICEF Syrian Refugee Appeal

Let's be social

Happy weekend x

PS Eggs, Wine & Working Bees & Things I Love - The Goodnight Society

1 2 3 4 5

| Click here to like Girl in the Pjs on Facebook |

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...