The Muppets 2015

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

 photo muppets-tv-show-abc-2015-trailer_zpsleh7dius.jpg
The Muppets are back later this year with a brand new show. The original Muppet Show was my favourite show when I was Lulu's age. Did you watch it? Because it was my favourite show as a kid, I am super excited about watching the Muppets with Lulu. We took her to see Muppets Most Wanted and that was a little too scary. I'm hoping the new show will be a tad more kid friendly.

The new show will be quite different from the original Muppet Show as it will focus more on the behind the scenes, the personal lives of the Muppets & how production takes place. It will be shot with a single camera, with pieces to camera, similar to the Office and Parks and Recreation. This is a great format for the Muppets and fits nicely with their back catalogue. I can't wait for it to start!





There has been no confirmation that the Muppets 2015 will be shown in Australia.

Click here to like Girl in the Pjs on Facebook |

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...