DIY Valentines

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

 photo DIY-Valentines_zpsyusaomag.jpg
I love all things pink and hearts so Valentines decorations are right up my alley. I could not get over the amount of Valentines decoration stuff that was in Target in Palm Springs. My goodness, everything you could possibly need and more! Luckily the exchange rate was terrible and our suitcases were already too full, otherwise I would have been carting home many Valentines things that I don't really need. If you are in the need of cute DIY Valentines, then this is the post for you! Much more heartfelt than store bought Target stuff any day!
 photo Perfect-Match-Say-Yes_zpstlnowpaz.jpg
Perfect Match from Say Yes
 photo DIY-Bags_zpsms3suphw.jpg
Treat Bags from Martha Stuart
 photo DIY-Valentines-Wrap_zpsxn0jagl1.jpg
Printable Wrap from For the Makers
 photo DIY-Valentines-Boxes_zps7h6y29yt.jpg
DIY Gift Boxes from Lark and Linen

Happy Valentines Day x

PS Valentine's Day with the Crocodiles, Valentine's Day Traditions and more DIY Valentines

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...