Black Dress with Leopard Slides

Thursday, March 3, 2016


 photo Black-dress-leopard-slides_zps3axo8mjf.jpg photo Black-Dress-Leopard-Slides-1_zpspsipuf0n.jpg photo Black-Dress-Leopard-Slides-4_zpssrohstos.jpg
Black Dress - Vic and Bert | Slides - Kmart | Necklace - Petite Grande 
Bracelet - Dinosaur Designs | Lipstick - Mac Candy Yum Yum

Ok so pregnancy fashion with me consists mainly of black dresses. Tight and baggy for maximum variety. I am unsure if these style posts are going to be worthwhile during this pregnancy?! The slides were an absolute bargain from Kmart. So comfy, perfect for big pregnant feet. I have to admit though, I tried wearing them at work and it felt like I should have been at a day spa. Not office wear, though they don't look casual, it's just the vibe when I wear them. This is a great casual outfit for an evening at a friend's place.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...