Link Love - Beauty & Lizards

Saturday, March 12, 2016

 photo lizzard_zpss8lstz62.jpg
Loved seeing this lizard strutting her stuff outside of the gym yesterday morning! She's beautiful. Yep I was well enough this week to go back to the gym. Hooray! Everything feels better when you've worked out. Lulu had a virus Thursday but bounced back really quickly so I think this might be a weekend where we are are all feeling fabulous.

Speaking of feeling feeling fabulous, here are a few beauty links catching my eye on the internet this week:

5 must have products under $10 - well under $20 in Australia - but you can't go wrong with great products.

Gritty Pretty tells us how to apply fragrance the right way - I never realised there was a wrong way, did you?

The importance of using natural tampons on Because I'm Addicted - I switched to Toms Organic a little while and haven't looked back

You may have missed:
Daily Sunscreen
Exfoliating
Favourite Lipstick

Happy Weekend xx

Click here to like us on Facebook


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...