Link Love - habits, kid's music and style

Saturday, March 5, 2016

 photo Sunrise_zpstuj5dfsk.jpg
It has been unbearably hot, for what seems like forever, but possibly just the last two weeks, with everyday over 38 degrees and a few days over 41. I spent last week knocked out by a virus. It seems as though my ankles might never deflate. Nick's work has been unbearable in the heat. We are all ready for this heat to end!

This weekend I have an early flight back from a work trip Darwin (the last for this pregnancy), then it is the three of us for the whole weekend, as Nick has a rare weekend off. Lulu and I are getting hair cuts - much needed as the last cut was back in December! How can that now be 3 months ago?!

Is it hot where you are? It seems like a number of places, not just Alice Springs, have had heatwaves recently. I hope you are staying cool in what might hopefully be the last big heat of the summer.

Catching my eye on the internet this week:

Good advice on a few simple work habits from The Upside

10 albums that help your baby sleep that aren't kids music on The Washington Post

Apparently pjs as real clothes is a trend - one I am very interested in - and Katy Hatch tells Domino how to pull it off

Kate and Kate's new winter collection on Design Milk - It's great that they are retaining the original x blanket, I love mine. The linen throw also looks fab!

You may have missed:
Weekend Adventures
Alice Springs and Running
Pink


Happy Weekend xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...