Link Love - Tooth Fairy, Organisation and Interiors

Saturday, March 19, 2016

 photo Link-love-coffee-magazine_zpsfnokvxsf.jpg
This week has been hard. We are trying to get so much knocked off our to do list at work before I go on maternity leave, but each 'to do' seems to add more jobs to the list rather than less. It's a little exhausting to say the least. Luckily Nick doesn't have to work this weekend and so there should be extra time to relax. We have a few social engagements but I'm not planning on staying up too late. I need all the rest that I can get.

How has your week been? Knocking things off the to do list or does it just seem to grow and grow? Hope you have a chance for a bit of a rest this weekend too x

Catching my eye on the internets this week:

A discussion on the going rate for the tooth fairy on A Cup of Jo

Organisation maps for your home - with the baby taking over our 'spare room' these ideas are going to come in handy!

Looking forward to seeing this movie

A gorgeous apartment from 1852 on Lark and Linen

If male characters were introduced in scripts like female characters on Slate 

You may have missed:
Movies to watch out for
Pit stop on our road trip
Music to go with your coffee

Click here to like Girl in the Pjs on Facebook


3 comments :

  1. The tooth fairy certainly has increased her spending. I only got a dollar when I was a kid. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I think we will be sticking with a gold coin!

      Delete
  2. My list just keeps growing and the longer it gets the lazier I seem to become in defiance haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...