Seven Things to Read Do Listen in March

Thursday, March 24, 2016

 photo Seven-things_zpsfbqqb5uf.jpg

This month's seven things:

We have picked up watching the Brink again - a Jack Black political comedy - it is hilarious.

Listening to Father John Misty on my recent flight take off helped calm my nerves.

Reading Devil's Bridge by Linda Fairstein. It's getting near the end & I am very afraid that it's not going to be resolved in this one book!

Wearing the most comfortable Kip and Co Pjs  - Lulu has a set too, that she loves. Perfect pjs for both kids and adults

I will be eating as much Easter chocolate as I can while Lulu is away and there is no need to set a good example!

Sorting out the spare room using these principals

Taking a mini break here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...