Seven Things to Read, Watch, Make in June

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

 photo Seven-things-to-Read-watch-make_zpszikuv5eo.jpg

Seven things:

I've been re-watching Parks and Rec while I pump. It is so awesome.

While I feed Zelda in the mornings I've been listening to Something Wonky's Wonk the Vote podcast. They do a podcast each day about the election campaigns & listening to it makes me feel a little more in touch with what is happening in the world.

Reading the Swans of Fifth Avenue. A glorious book about the stylish women that took Truman Capote under their wing only to have him betray them all (not a spoiler).

This flat bread has become a staple in our house. So easy to make when you chuck it all into the magi mix.

Listening to Happy Folk playlist on Spotify - love the happy folk

Drinking the speed dater for a lunchtime pick me up

This short clip made me laugh so hard - I may be the last person on earth to watch it!

PS Seven Things March, Seven Things August


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...