Exercise Stats 2016 Week 1

Sunday, July 10, 2016

 photo First-Run_zpsjnkupnhc.jpg

Following on from Thursday's post, here are this week's exercise stats:

Sunday Weights | Monday First indoor run - 3.78km | Tuesday Weights | Wednesday Indoor Run - 4km | Thursday Weights | Friday Rest | Saturday Rest

Aside from the first run postpartum, I also managed a wall sit this week that lasted more than 30sec. I kept up the wall sits while pregnant so I am delighted that I have been able to maintain that strength. I'm setting a goal of being able to do three wall sits for a minute each by then end of the week 4.

My three goals for this period of exercise are:
1. Increase weights by 10%
2. Run 5km standard
3. Three wall sits of a minute each

I also aim to do at least 5 workouts a week, with three being weights workouts. To fit exercise into my day, I went to the gym before Nick went to work on Tuesday and Thursday. My parents had Zelda on Wednesday while I went to the gym. Monday I went after Nick finished work. It's all about taking those little opportunities and just going for it!

Ps Exercise Stats Week 23, How to fit exercise into your daily routine

SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...