Exercise Stats 2016 Week 3

Monday, July 25, 2016

 photo Alice-Springs-Telegraph-Station_zpsiad2go98.jpg
Sunday Gardening instead of Workout | Monday Weights | Tuesday 4 km indoor run | Wednesday weights | Thursday Rest | Friday Rest | Saturday Rest

Monday and Wednesday I had afternoon workouts. Tuesday I was woken by Zelda at 6am. She re-settled herself but I took the opportunity to head to the gym early.

This week was another that I didn't make my goal of 5 workouts a week, but I did meet or exceed my daily move goal each day, so that is something. I'm up to 40 seconds each for my wall sits, inching closer to my 1 minute goal. Getting there slowly.

Ps My Postpartum Fitness Journey, Exercise Stats 2016 Week 1


SaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...