Link Love - playhouses, and laziness

Saturday, July 16, 2016

 photo playhouse_zps03wbz0km.jpg
The past week has flown by. It was just Monday and now it's Saturday! Lulu had a friend over for a playdate on Tuesday and I have to say I felt like a 'real mum' managing a baby and the two girls. They played really nicely together, even making their own craft without any help from me. They sure are growing up fast.

What are your plans for the weekend? We are continuing in the garden. There are so many more branches that came down in the big storm than we first realised. I kept seeing what I thought were dead bushes and when I got up close I'd find a huge fallen branch. Removing all these will be quite the mission. Not to mention the leaves that are covering everything!

Catching my eye on the internet this week:

Oh Joy lists things she is super lazy about - I have to admit I am also guilty of not filling the petrol tank!

Lay Baby Lay has linked to the plans for her girls' awesome play house

Love the pink images on Style By Emily Henderson

A few winter looks on Boo and the Boy

Black Lives Matter

You may have missed:
My postpartum fitness journey
Maternity Leave Lunch
Advice for a C-Section

Happy Weekend!
SaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...