Angie Tribeca

Thursday, August 18, 2016

 photo angie-tribeca-poster_zpsnewso5mw.jpg
This show ticked a number of boxes for me. I love crime shows. I like comedy. I like Rashida Jones. Tick, Tick, Tick. Angie Tribeca is a crime show parody staring Rashida Jones, created by Steve Carell and his wife Nancy Carell. Rashida Jones plays lone-wolf LAPD Detective Angie Tribeca who will stop crime no matter what it takes. This show is incredibly cliched, as the genre is intended to be, but for me it fell short of being actually funny. It is just too over the top, too exaggerated. Which is a shame as it has so many good comedic actors in it and writing it. If you are after a good comedic crime show, I'd go for Brooklyn Nine-Nine over Angie Tribeca.

PS House of Cards Season 3, A Review of Dig, 4 Reasons to like the Mysteries of Laura


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...