No Sleep

Saturday, September 17, 2016

No Sleep | Girl in the Pjs
My cute, gorgeous baby has decided to all but drop her day naps. Refusing to sleep more than half an hour at a time. She used to sleep for at least 2-4 hours each morning. I knew that it would come to an end sometime, I just didn't think it would be so soon. And I thought it would just be a cutting back, not giving up all together! Needless to say this blog has been a little neglected. There will be a big post this week, so please keep checking in.

x

Ps Naptime, Baby Sleep Routine, Sleep & Teeth
Save

1 comment :

  1. It's amazing you manage to blog at all! I find it hard and I don't have non napping kiddlets! Gorgeous photo and fingers crossed she reverts back to some napping! If only you could convince her that when she's an adult she will love to nap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...