Link Love - Embrace, Flowers and School Holidays

Saturday, October 8, 2016

 photo Spring-flowers_zpsnd78yoi7.jpg
Monday and Tuesday went so slowly with school holidays. I'm unsure why I decided that we'd not only spend both days at home but that I'd also go through all of Lulu's clothes and 'things' that have collected over the year. While Lulu did get behind the tidying up, I think it will be good to show her that I am also going through my things and passing them on. Yesterday we got out of the house and went to the Museum and the park. That day ended in tears too as Lulu just became too tired and it ended up so hot yesterday. Smaller outings and weekend at home to recover.

Catching my eye this week:
Embrace has a powerful message and is on again at Araluen on 16th Oct - read this review from Kirsty Cole before you go

On accepting that love can come at any size

Love this super easy halloween decorations - all you need is a balloon and a texta

You're not meant to do what you love, you're meant to do what you are good at

You may have missed
Adventures in the front garden
An evening at the Desert Park
Henbury Meteorite Craters 

Happy Weekend x
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...