Link Love

Saturday, April 15, 2017

 photo friedeggdaisys_zpselok4xlm.jpg
Happy Easter Weekend! Have you many plans? After a few weeks of me being sick and Zelda teething (?) or just refusing to sleep (who knows?!), I am looking to chill out and relax! Nick is doing the opposite and taking part in the Easter in the Alice Mountain Bike Muster. The girls and I will be heading out to see him take part in some of the race but for the most part we'll be resting at home. Hot Cross Buns, chocolate and coffee, what more could you want? Other than some sleep.....

Catching my eye on the internet this week:
This post has changed my granola for the better
What the Love Actually cast look like now - spoiler alert - they all look older! Though I guess in Hollywood terms that is quite surprising.
This adorable DIY pineapple vase from Patchwork Cactus
The last tip is pure gold - Thursday night coming at ya!
Hot Cross Buns recipe - not something I'm going to be doing this easter.
4 Easter DIY ideas

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...